Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lemonade Fruit Salad

Boy it's hot and humid outside!! I am soooo sick of it!! :) I found a great refreshing summer recipe though! Thought you might enjoy it too. It's a bit of an exclamation point on the traditional fruit salad, and has a nice cool kick to it! :) And I apologize again, I am REALLY bad at taking pictures of the food before I DEVOUR it! So this is not my picture, but it looks yummy!



INGREDIENTS:
- Fruit! :) Whatever you like really. I used cantelope, honeydew, fresh pineapple, strawberries, and mandarin oranges. I think blueberries, kiwis, or mango would be great too! I didn't really measure either... just a big bowl full... probably 10-15 cups of fruit??
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade (I like the no sugar added kind.... for obvious reasons and because it keeps this salad light and low on sugar)

DIRECTIONS:
Mix 'er up! I combined lemonade and marmalade together first and then poured over fruit. This does get soupy overnight, so best to serve soon after mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment