Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just for fun

Hello! Just for fun I have to share some pictures of my latest creation. Our pastor and his wife had a baby recently, so I "whipped up" some cute cupcakes to share with his family. They took awhile to decorate, but I think they turned out quite cute!! :)


I have just a quick and easy recipe to share with you today. Aaron's mom & dad are here for the weekend, so I made blueberry muffins for breakfast and it is such a simple recipe!

2 cups baking/biscuit mix
3/4 cup sugar (plus extra for sprinkling on top)
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 cup blueberries

Mix together the baking mix and sugar in a large bowl. In a small bowl combine eggs and sour cream. Pour sour cream mixture into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in blueberries. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups and bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Voila! That's it. Almost as easy as a the prepared bags of muffin mix! :)

Well, we're off to Sioux Falls today with Mike and Sharon. We're going to do a little shopping and eat at Bracco tonight! I absolutely LOVE Bracco! It is such a neat restaurant and they have fun drinks and great food! It is classified as a "world cafe and Island bar"... so they have every kind of food and fun island drinks!! :) I'll have to share some pictures with you after tonight. Hopefully I can take some good ones (I hate taking my camera out in public cuz people think you're crazy, so I try to hide it) Anyways, hope you have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment