Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sangria

Wow! My 2nd post in about 1 day! I better not keep this up or you won't have enough time to follow my recipes! :) Haha. But, Sangria is a Mexican drink.... tacos are obviously Mexican... so it goes! And this Sangria is delicious! We had this at a party at my parents and it went quickly! Makes a large batch, so you could cut it in half if you just want a few glasses. I apologize for the picture, it is not my own, but this recipe is posted by popular demand (well, at least 1 person requested it, haha) and I don't have a reason to make this right now, hence no authentic picture.

Party Sangria-
2 cups lemon juice
2 cups orange juice
2 cups white sugar
2 cups brandy
4 cups red wine
4 cups club soda
Ice for serving

Combine lemon juice, orange juice and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add brandy, red wine, and club soda. Serve with ice. You can also garnish with fruit slices as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment