Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! It's especially happy for my parents... on their way to Mexico... warm, sunny, laid back Mexico. Sounds very good right about now, as the wind chill is -20.
Did you watch the super bowl? I did, by myself. Aaron had to work. I hope you had some good snacks too! The following is a pizza we made on Saturday... a day early.
BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
1. Mix together sauce ingredients (1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup buttermilk, 2-3 Tbsp Ranch dip, 1-2 Tbsp buffalo sauce) and spread on store-bought pizza crust (we like whole wheat). Sprinkle on chopped onions.
2. Toss 2 cooked, diced chicken breasts with buffalo sauce. Just enough to coat it. Sprinkle on the pizza.
3. Sprinkle with 1 cup Mozzarella and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly... just like the picture!
6. Cut and enjoy!! Ooo was this ever good! We love buffalo flavored things, and this was perfect!