Monday, August 29, 2011

Turkey, Bacon & Avocado Wraps

Happy New Week to you! I am soooooo looking forward to this week, because when it's done I have a 3 day weekend! Friday, Saturday and Sunday! It's been hectic the past few weekends since we moved, I feel like I haven't had a good break! 

I spent some of this past weekend canning some stuff from the garden! We made jalapeno jelly, pickled jalapenos, salsa, and some whole tomatoes! Lot of work, but everything looks like it turned out well! 

Awhile back I shared this recipe with you, and today I tweaked it just a bit and made it a wrap! Same concept, just a little different. I feel bad I haven't made these for a long time! They are very good.


Turkey, Bacon & Avocado Wrap
- Tortillas
- Deli turkey
- Bacon, cooked
- Avocado (tomatoes, salt & pepper, garlic salt... to make a guacamole)

 
There you see our assembly line of ingredients. I have the avocados mashed up with some tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic salt for a quick guacamole. 


Then all you have to do is assemble your wrap, roll it up, and eat!


Yum! Go make one!

No comments:

Post a Comment