Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pizza Dip

So, www.Pinterest.com is totally changing my life. Good ways and bad. Gives me great ideas for recipes and such, but totally a time sucker! :)

Look at my latest finding! Pizza Dip! 




Totally sounds good, right? So why haven't we seen or tried this before?




I mean... YUM!!

Let me show you how to make it. 

Pizza Dip
1/2 block of cream cheese, room temp
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayo
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup pizza sauce
Pepperoni
Olives
Mushrooms
Green pepper
Italian seasoning




First, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo and 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese. Spread into a pie plate.




The pie plate makes it look so cool! Like a real pizza on top, but you can see the layers! 




Spread the pizza sauce over the cream cheese layer.




Add your toppings. I like the olives, peppers, pepperoni, and mushrooms. You can totally change it up. Don't skimp on the pepperoni though. It's the best part. 




Top with more Mozzarella, Parmesan, more pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.


Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.




I cannot believe I've never had this in my lifetime. It's so good! 




We ate it with "crusty breads". I took a French bread loaf and baked along with the dip until they were crusty.




Mmmm!!! Look at it!! Go get yourself some.... N   O   W !!!!!!!!


You will be the hit of the party if you bring this dip!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog, Lindsey! I continue to enjoy following yours as well, it's such a big help when I sit down to plan meals for the week! Take care!

    ReplyDelete