Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tuscan Ravioli

I just can't help but *squeal* with excitement over this recipe! You remember that I pick recipes based on ingredients I like... but that doesn't mean they always turn out mouth-watering like this!


Tuscan Ravioli
- 1 package 4 cheese ravioli 
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce 
- A few sun dried tomatoes, chopped finely
- A few whole mushrooms, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp white wine
- Sprinkle of basil
- Parmesan cheese


Cook ravioli according to directions.


Meanwhile combine alfredo, tomatoes, mushrooms, wine, and basil in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. I just added sun dried tomatoes and mushrooms until I thought it looked good.


Pour sauce over ravioli and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan.




Totally like my new favorite pasta! It was fantastic! Although mushrooms... who could resist! :)


The only down side is the price of ravioli. $4.19 for a bag. Seems high, but have you ever watched anyone making ravioli? It is quite an art. 




Well, thought I better get a last post in before I snooze all weekend long, enjoying my 3 days off!! :) Hope you have a great weekend too and a safe holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Hit up Sam's Club! They have super inexpensive ravioli!

    ReplyDelete